My name is Helmut Juskewycz. I am a relatively new Park Ranger working at Redwood Nation Park with a background in Applied Harry Potter Sciences from Frostburg University. I've always loved the outdoors but never dreamed I'd get paid to wander them. Join me on my adventure!
- I grew up in West Virginia but moved to California in the mid 90s
- My life is about as organized as the $5 DVD bin at Wal-Mart
- My first computer was a Commodore 64
- I'm a paper cut survivor
- I have a restraining order against me from J.K. Rowling but I promise it's just a misunderstanding
- I hope one day I love something the way women in commercials love yogurt
- I’m not smart. I just wear glasses.